Register or Login to Your Account
What is dotnet core and list its features?
- .NET Core is the new open-source and cross-platform framework to build applications for all operating systems including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The features of .NET Core are as follows –
• Cross-platform & container support
• High performance
• Asynchronous via async/await
• Unified MVC & Web API frameworks
• Multiple environments and development mode
• Dependency Injection
• Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) Protection
• Self-hosted Web Applications
• Extensible Output Caching