Topic: IIS App Domain restarting unexpectedly
I have web application hosted on IIS. Asp.Net application with handlers made of "HttpTaskAsyncHandler" implemented.
We recently facing the where the IIS App domain getting restarted automatically with out anything configured on iis level.
- No error logs in application level, but it was clear that the application restarted and initialized
- No error logs in EventViewer
- No sign of app pool recycle.
- Process Id not changed after getting restarted.
- No logs event after enabling all possible logs on App pool advanced settings
- DebugDiag not capturing this as crash.
We are clueless on this and the issue started recently only.
Can you advice how to debug/fix this issue.