Qus: How is a Managed code executed?
Managed execution process is a process where CLR executes the managed code. The steps involved in this process are:
1. Compiler needs to be chosen.
2. Convert the source code to MSIL now known as CIL.
3. Convert MSIL to Native code using JIT.
4. Executing code and various services.
• Choose a language compiler depending on the language of the code.
• Convert the code into Intermediate language using its own compiler.
• The IL is then targeted to CLR which converts the code into native code using JIT.
• Execution of Native code.